1005 Westover Road is a picturesque Tudor in the heart of Westover Hills. It is the most classic home you can imagine in an idyllic location. This architecture began in England when Craftsmen built sophisticated two-toned manor homes with a combination of both Renaissance and Gothic design. This Tudor revival is certainly a residence for a lifetime, rich in history and sophistication. The home is grand yet exceedingly livable and comfortable, with the perfect balance of original details and modern amenities. It has both curb appeal and is situated with privacy on the property. Walking towards the front door to enter, the extraordinary materials used become evident, the rich red-toned brick, the ornate cement, the terracotta roof, all reminiscent of days when details were hand forged and made to last. Enter into the classic foyer which continues the traditional style with arches, iron, stone and wood. The fiÂrst floor features a large living room, stately windows that flood sunlight and large baseboards with panel molding. The living room connects to a lovely, full window sunroom that looks off to a brick paver patio. The sunroom is heated and includes shutters and slate flooring. The fiÂrst floor also includes a classic sitting room/office with exquisite built-ins and a charming half bath. The large renovated kitchen was designed by Susan Komins with high end cabinetry, multiple built-ins and top-of-the-line chefsâ appliances. The kitchenâs most incredible feature is the terracotta floor that was removed from a French chateau and skillfully installed in this wonderful room. There is a first floor laundry room adjacent to the kitchen, as well as a charming mudroom entrance off of the driveway. There are back steps to the second floor. The upstairs has two additional levels. The second floor has 4 gracious bedrooms with ample closets, 3 bathrooms and every bit of charm that is found in the first level. The third floor has 2 bedrooms, one of which is a 2 bedroom suite, a full bath and a walk-in attic. The property has a private, fenced in-ground pool that is artfully placed so that it doesnât impede the use of the full large yard. Lovingly maintained, it is awaiting the residents who will continue with its story.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Tudor
5 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
4,367 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Red Clay Consolidated
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Library, Florida Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiators.
- Unfinished Basement, Entrance Outside
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Brick
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- 150.00 x 244.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price