This is the home you have been waiting for! Gorgeous stately brick colonial on 3 acres at the end of a cul-de-sac in the highly rated Unionville-Chadds Ford School District! Enter this lovely home into the foyer flanked by a large living room with fireplace and formal dining room! Proceed through to the large kitchen with induction cooktop, double convection oven/microwave, granite countertops, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, and expansive sun-lit breakfast room! The adjacent family room and separate sun room both boast gas fireplaces and views of the beautiful backyard. This home features a first floor primary bedroom suite with walk-in customized closet and a massive en suite bathroom with a dual shower and bench seat! Step outside this primary bedroom onto your private composite deck and relax in the hot tub! Enjoy the convenience of a first floor office with a brick fireplace.ÂUpstairs you will findÂa second primary bedroom suite, plus 3 additionalÂspacious bedrooms and a separate hall bath! The lower level is a true wow!!! There is a wonderful playroom with a removable slide, a huge light-filled fitness room, amazing theater room with tiered seating levels, and even a kitchenette area and half bath!ÂThe home theater has a Sony 4K projection TV with a 108 inch screenÂand surround sound. There is also an integrated Savant audiovisual system that connects multiple televisions and speakers throughout the house, as well as speakers on the outside decks, so that you can watch your favorite programs and listen to music in multiple locations. ÂBack upstairs, you can stepÂoutside onto the enormous composite main deck that overlooks the tranquil backyard, complete with a fabulous in-ground heated pool and a pond with a waterfall! All surrounded by mature, professional landscaping and woods in a private, park-like setting. This is a true entertainer's delight that has been thoughtfully updated and maintained in one of the areaâs premier neighborhoods.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Sump Pump, Electri
5,926 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Office, Media, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dryer, Washer, Humidifier, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- 4. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Brick.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Deck
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price