Beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home in the heart of North Wilmington - Weldin Park. The curb appeal is immediate with a beautifully landscaped lot and welcoming front porch. This charming home has been renovated from top to bottom, including a large 2 story addition with an in-law suite and kitchenette. The first floor has hardwood floors, fresh paint with neutral colors throughout, a family-friendly open layout, gas fireplace, fenced in back yard and a paver patio. The kitchen has high end appliances, crown moulding, recessed lighting and granite countertops. The second floor has 4 bedrooms, including a master retreat that could rival any 4 star hotel - complete with a walk-in closet, sitting room and Bain Ultra tub. There is a second floor laundry and office station/craft area. The finished basement has a gym/workout area, possible bedroom, full bathroom and plenty of extra living space. This home has so many possibilities for work, play or multi-generational living. Do not miss!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Stucco, Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
6,069 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer, Office, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 108.90 x 163.10
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Corner, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price