This Gracious custom home is located in the prestigious community of L'Hermitage in the heart of Greenville on 3.8 acres. The curb appeal is evident as you enter the property. It is red brick -to -the square, with gorgeous hardscaping and landscaping. The entry is striking, with a curved staircase and high ceiling open to the two-story landing. The layout is contemporary but classic. The inviting living room has floor -to -ceiling doors flooded with light and private views overlooking the attached deck then lovely rear yard, and a large marble wood-burning fireplace. The entire first floor has hardwood floors and crown molding. TheÂ large well- appointed kitchen has white cabinetry, granite countertops, a SubZeroÂrefrigerator, a huge island perfect for entertaining, multiple areas of custom built-ins, and a lovely eat-in area surrounded by windows. The elegant dining room is perfect for hosting the whole family for holidays. There is a wonderful butlerâs pantry with wet bar connecting the kitchen and dining room.ÂThere is a comfortable family room complete with fire place and built-in shelves. The large primary bedroom has doors that open out to the deck, multiple walk-in closets, and a spacious bathroom with soaking tub. The second floor has three additional large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a bonus room office /playroom, and a cedar closet with additional storage space. There is a finished lower level for recreation and entertaining as well as a comfortable area with an additional fireplace, doors to the backyard, a full bathroom and bedroom, and a second family room. The basement has a huge amount of additional storage space. There is a 3 -car garage and a whole house generator. This well constructed home with so many new systems is awaiting its new owner who will appreciate the privacy and the architecture while amazingly maintaining the intimacy.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Sump Pump, Electri
7,825 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Red Clay Consolidated
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Butler Pantry
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Washer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 3. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Curved Stair, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Cedar Closet, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Porch, Patio, Deck
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 390.40 x 231.50
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price