Uniquely secluded oasis nestled within the city next to Rockford Park. This fabulous end unit offers an exclusive view of nature balanced within easy walking distance to all the city has to offer - parks, dining, entertainment etc. No other home in Rockford Mews has a private side yard with an open walkway. This home has a spectacular open floor plan with tons of natural light! The entry leads you to your updated kitchen complete with gorgeous granite, solid cherry cabinets, stainless steel appliances, gas range and ceramic tile. Adjacent is the lovely powder room on main floor with antique pie cupboard vanity. Step into the dining room where hardwood flooring flows endlessly, complete with a bonus window. The living room features a gas fireplace and double sliders which embark onto a private and welcoming large, relaxing deck - the perfect space for entertaining friends & family. The spacious lower level guest suite is complete with a full bath and access to the backyard through to the patio. The custom plantation shutters complete the solitude. Head up to the second floor where you will find a beautiful primary suite with 2 large walk-in closets, vaulted ceiling, private balcony and full bath with double vanities and an oversized shower. Another bedroom with its own full bath complete the second floor. The top floor opens into a huge lofted bedroom suite complete with multiple closets & windows. This one of a kind home also has a private garage along with additional private parking. The beautifully maintained private community is just a short walk to dining and shops in Trolley Square, the Delaware Art Museum, Rockford Park and the Brandywine River! Also convenient to I-95 and downtown Wilmington attractions. This one is a MUST SEE! Schedule your tour today before it is gone!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding, Stucco
3,025 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Red Clay Consolidated
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Appliance Center, Gas Range/Cooktop, Single Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Range Hood, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Washer, Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Lot Dimensions
- 56.60 x 101.30
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Landscaped, Side Yard. Private, Landscaping, Irregular, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price