ï»¿Superior location nestled in a quiet and friendly neighborhood adorned by an Oak canopy. ÂThis Fairfax home is on a sought after street with some of the largest homes in the neighborhood. A perfect four bedroom two and a half bath colonial that has beautiful hardwoods throughout and won't disappoint. The main floor has a formal living room, great size dining room which is perfect for entertaining, an eat-in kitchen, family room and powder room. ÂThe elegant oak colonial staircase leads you to 2nd floor where the primary bedroom has a full bath and 2 closets. ÂThere are 3 additional good size bedrooms and a full hall bath. The basement is unfinished but has its own private entrance. It also has plumbing available for possible expansion. The backyard has a beautiful garden that has rose bushes, azalea bushes and perennials. Newer Heater, fresh paint and updated flooring in the 2nd floor baths are just a few of the highlights.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,275 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Storm Window
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- 90.00 x 100.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price