Stunning custom estate home in Sedgley Farms with high quality construction and impeccable attention to detail! This seven year old home is ideally situated on almost a full acre surrounded by mature landscaping ensuring newer construction with privacy. Enter through the front porch and immediately you are welcomed by rich hardwood floors, plantation shutters throughout the home, soaring 10 foot ceilings, and custom millwork. The foyer is flanked by the formal dining room and study featuring hardwood floors, coffered ceilings, wainscoting and crown molding. To the left of the foyer is a truly remarkable first floor primary suite. The main gallery leads you to the sleeping quarters with coffered ceilings, two walk-in closets, cherry cabinets, and two en-suite full bathrooms. The warm and inviting great room, with coffered ceilings and cherry built-ins, is centered around the 42" gas fireplace: a true focal point. The open concept kitchen features a large center island overlooking the expansive breakfast room and great room. A large pantry (currently utilized as a second study), powder room, and elevator access are just around the corner! A mudroom is conveniently located off of the garage entrance and offers built-in cabinets for everyday storage. The front garage of the home easily fits two vehicles, while the rear oversized two car garage boasts room for a car lift area as well as storage space. There are three graciously sized bedrooms in the second floor all featuring 9 foot ceilings, full bathrooms and walk-in closets. A unique feature of the second floor is a hallway leading to the elevator access as well as attic space that can become finished flexible space for the new homeownerâs needs. The full basement hosts a finished space that could easily be an exercise room, theater, playroom, or whatever you dream! A second laundry room, elevator access, and powder room are located off of this flex space. Other notable features include composite decking, 50 year shingle roof, irrigation system, geothermal system, solar panels, generator, Hardie plank siding, and custom stone and brick exterior accents.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
5 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Tankless Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Hardi Plank, Stone, Brick
5,800 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Office, Attic
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Instant Hot Water, Ice Maker, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Washer, Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Solar. Geothermal, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Full
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Elevator.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Elevator, Attic Storage, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone, HardeePlank
- Porch, Deck
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 177.50 x 245.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price