Location, location, location! Welcome to one of the largest, most updated and superb homes in the premier, quiet, and beautiful neighborhood of Tavistock! This well-maintained and updated brick abode has mature trees and a lovely fenced-in yard surrounding a brand-new paver patio with lighting and built-in planter boxes. An inviting foyer flanked by a large sunlit living room and dining room shouts âfamily, friends, and funâ upon entering the home. The spacious, remodeled eat-in kitchen has plenty of space for entertaining and cooking together. The laundry room/mudroom, located off the kitchen and garage has an abundance of storage with built in cabinetry and cubbies. The family room has built-in cabinets, a wood burning fireplace, and a large sliding door opening into a bright four-season sunroom. Upstairs you will find loads of space, rooms, and storage! The large primary bedroom has lots of natural light and an updated primary bathroom with built-ins and lots of closet space! There are five additional rooms on this floor, one of which is hard-wired to be used as an office, including a two-bedroom and full bathroom addition put on in 2005. The finished basement is a great area for a playroom, game room or workout room. Tavistock is a friendly neighborhood with sidewalks, lush trees, and an easy walk to the JCC, DuPont Country Club, YMCA, Naamans Little League, Brandywine Creek State Park, and Wawa. And itâs mere minutes from I-95 and downtown Wilmington (and bicycle commuter friendly to downtown on Greenway trails)! The house truly sells itself. HVAC (2015), Hot water heater (2015), backup Genevac generator (2016), replacement windows (2006), second floor carpet (2022), freshly painted (2022). PRICED BELOW APPRAISED VALUE!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Aluminum Siding
3,806 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Office, Florida Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets, Recessed Lights, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Patio, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 90.00 x 140.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Sidewalks, Side Yard, Back Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard. Sideyard(S), Rear Yard, Level, Landscaping, Front Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price